Multi-system LCD TV's - PAL, SECAM, NTSC worldwide compatibility including new LCD and LED
1080P high definition and Plasma
flat screen televisions.
All our LCD TV's are HD ready and supports PAL, SECAM, NTSC TV reception system and 110/220 volt for use in USA, Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East and compatible with world's most systems and voltages. All multi-system plasma/LCD flat screen TVs that we have are 1080P High Defintion ready with HDMI inputs and work on 110V/220V worldwide voltage. All multi-system flat screen plasma/LCD/LED TVs that we carry do not have ATSC digital TV tuner (American standard) and are not compatible for digital TV broadcast reception system in the USA. These multisystem Televisions will require external converter box to receive channels in the USA.
World TV System and Voltage Guide
Most of our multi-system LCD TVs, 1080P high definition Plasma and LED TV's are compatible with NTSC-M, PAL/Secam B/G, D/K, I, K1
receiving system and PAL, Secam, MeSecam, NTSC 3.58/4.43 video playback systems. Most multisystem televisions including 1080P high definition LED/LCD TV's and plasma flat screen TVs are auto switching voltage 100-240 volts 50/60 Hz for worldwide use. These HDTV's are imported models (PAL/NTSC 110/220V international version) and normally not available in local chain stores.
Important Shipping Information:
- Some heavy oversize multisystem TVs shipped via a freight company; they will arrive at your curbside within 5-10 business days after leaving our warehouse.
- The freight company will contact you in advance to schedule a delivery date and time; we recommend that you have help available upon arrival.
- Before signing for delivery, inspect the package for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. It's normal for the packaging to show some wear; however, if there is extensive visible damage, refuse delivery of the order and contact us immediately by calling 1-847-519-1201.
- You have 24 hours to report any damage or missing items you discover after you have signed for and accepted delivery. The freight company will not accept any responsibility after 24 hours of delivery.
- TV not received by you within 3 weeks after placing the order is considered late and must be reported to us immediately for us to track the package and or to file a loss claim and to send out a replacement to you. Any claim for non-receipt of an item after 3 weeks must be made directly with shipping carrier. We will not be held responsible if there is no error on our part
- Please note that any other items ordered together with television may ship in separate boxes and/or via different carriers and may arrive on different days.
World Broadcasting Systems
Worldwide there are three major TV broadcasting systems - NTSC, PAL & SECAM -each of which uses a different number of scanning lines and fields, and each with a different color signal processing system. All our Multi-System LCD, LED and Plasma TV support these systems and 220v/240v.
||USA, CANADA, KOREA, JAPAN, TAIWAN
||GERMANY, SPAIN, WEST-EUROPE, INDIA
||UK, HONG KONG, SOUTH-AFRICA
||IRAN, EGYPT, SAUDI-ARABIA
||CIS, EASTERN EUROPE